- This 3 electrode system is suitable for monohull vessels under 35 ft with twin propeller configuration
- Connects to the boat’s battery system, see other power options here.
- Environmentally friendly copper ion based barnacle prevention system
Benefits of barnacleRID
- Save on:
- Lift fees
- Antifoul expenses
- Maintenance fees
- Improve boat performance
- Reduce fuel consumption and cost
- Less engine wear
- Compatible with ANY hull type and material
- Do not need to modify hull
- Does NOT cause Electrolysis (We can provide technical report upon request)
Most of our customers opt for the 4 electrode system when their vessel size gets close to the 35ft size.
Basic operational concept of barnacleRID
It creates an environmentally friendly, invisible Copper Ion field around your boat’s hull and running gear.
Since Barnacle Rid is environmentally friendly, it will not kill barnacles or other marine organisms but creates an environment that the barnacle larvae do not like, hence they move and settle elsewhere keeping your hull and running gear free of barnacles.
To see detailed operation please refer to our ‘How It Works’ page.